Using Your Existing Domain Name with SchemeServe
In order to associate an existing domain name with SchemeServe, please follow the instructions below.
A) Getting SchemeServe Ready - Notify your account manager In order for us to associate your domain name with your account, please let your account manager know the full domain name you would like to use, e.g. "www.mycompany.com".
B) Pointing your domain at SchemeServe Changing CNAME record
To use the custom URL www.mycompany.com, you must change the CNAME record with your domain host.
- Sign in to your domain hosting service.
- Navigate to your DNS Management page. The location and name of this page will vary by host, but can generally be found in #Domain Management or Advanced Settings.
- Find the CNAME settings and enter the following as the CNAME value or alias:
- Set the CNAME destination to the following address: yourcompany.schemeserve.com
- Save changes with your domain host and then notify your account manager so he can activate your domain