Difference between revisions of "Resetting your support Master PIN"
(Created page with "If you would like to change the details of a Scheme it's a simple process to do so. == Editing a Scheme == #Log in to SchemeServe as an Administrator #Click on the '''Admi...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:56, 18 June 2018
Keeping your data safe is important to us. By default, even SchemeServe tailors cannot access your data without your consent.
We do this by having a Master PIN for your site. You can change this at any time. We will ask you for it when providing support that requires we log into your site. Without, we can't log in.
Once we have it, you can decide to remove our access by changing it at any time.
Changing your Master PIN
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Schemes Icon
- Click on the Scheme you wish to Edit
- Click the General Tab and amend the data as necessary (including Scheme name, How Policies should be sold, Currency to be used, Payment types, Insurers used, Rating types, Policy renewal options, Who can see the cases associated with the Scheme, and whether to email user(s) when a new Scheme is created.
- Click the Advanced Tab to add a Logo for the Scheme, set Policy length, whether coverage should automatically begin or be started manually, set which Users may start coverage, set quotation validity period, went to mark quotes as NTU(Not Taken Up) or Lapsed, to set the Scheme colour, SchemeRef, add time to Inception dates, Apply tax, specify Default commissions, Naming convention for postcodes, hide Premium calculations from non admin or underwriter users, and show Developer features for the Scheme.
- Click the Sharing Tab if you would like to share the Scheme with the wider SchemeServe community (this is particularly useful for sharing a Scheme with an Agent so they can use their own logo on your scheme in their SchemeServe website).
- Click the Search Engine Optimisation Tab if you would like to control some aspects of the quote pages that the search engines look at.
- Click the Save Changes Button to save the Scheme OR Click the Cancel Link to exit without saving.