Taking Card Payments
It's easy to work with monthly Card Payments within SchemeServe. See the instructions below to get started.
Note: To use this service you will need an account with Sage Pay. Sage Pay are the card bureau we use with SchemeServe.
Sage Pay is set up at site level but is turned on / off at Scheme set up. So if you have multiple schemes you can choose which ones take payments via SagePay.
To set up Sage pay please raise a support ticket and provide us with your SagePay vendor name. If you don't have a SagePay account or vendor name contact support and we will help you to get this set up.
We advise that you work with Sage to set up any security checks or rules you may want or need on your sage account. While this is not something that ADM set up it is something that is usually available with your sage account.
Enabling Card Payments
To start using Card Payments with your customers, you'll first need to enable the service for one of your schemes. Follow the steps below...
- Login with your Administrator account (this is the account you used to first sign up to SchemeServe).
- Navigate to Admin >> Schemes
- Select the scheme for which you'd like to enable Card Payments using the drop-down list in the top left corner.
- Ensure that the "Auto On Cover" box is ticked.
- Ensure that the "Take Payment Automatically" box is ticked.
- Ensure the "Full Premium" tickbox under Payment Types is ticked.
- Ensure the "Card Payment" tickbox under Payment Methods is ticked.
Please see the Help Guide article on Extensions below for full Card Processing Costings and set up details