From SchemeServe Help
When you need to process a claim in SchemeServe there's very little administrative burden thanks to the powerful tools available.
Creating a New Claim
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click on the Cases Tab
- Find the Case to create the Claim against
- Click the Claims Tab
- Click on the Create Claim Button
- Use the Drop Down to select the Claim Type
- Complete the details of the claim
- Note: If the claim has not been settled there is no need to enter a settled amount or a settled date
- Note: If the claim has a loss adjuster assigned to it you can check the Loss Adjuster Box
- Note: If the claim is only for historic reference purposes you can check the Information Only Box
- Click the Save Changes Button
Once the Claim has been saved it will appear on the main Claims report.