Reconciling SchemeServe with Your In-House Accounting Software
You will need to export the “Ledger-Credits” and “Ledger-Debits” reports (as shown in the tutorial below). The data from these reports will then need to be imported into your in-house software system – it's important to note that SchemeServe does not support any specific accounting system and you should talk to your accounting software vendor about how to import data correctly into the system.
- Payments made in SchemeServe may not show on the corresponding “Ledger-Credits” report for a months' “Ledger-Debits” report. This is because payments may not be received at the same time as the Case is set up.
- There may also (for similar reasons) not be an exact match for the number of debits and credits on any existing case in a particular time frame. This may be true even if the customer has paid up-to-date. That means you will either need to: check the balance of Cases on a Case-by-Case basis OR regularly import the month-end Ledger reports into an in-house accounting package.
- If you would like to better understand the accounting concepts applied in SchemeServe you should speak to your company accounts department.
Exporting Ledger Credits or Ledger Debits Reports
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click the Reports Tab
- Find the Ledger Credits or Ledger Debits Report and Click its' Link
- Set the Date Range for the report and then Click the Rerun Report Button
- Click the Export Button to export the report as a CSV file
Note: You can also print the report by clicking the Print Button