Listing SchemeServe Reports
Note: This section of the SchemeServe guide takes you through the basic reports and into developing your own reports. To get the most from this section it is highly recommended that you read through each component in order. To help with this we have labelled each section with a number in the “see also” section.
It is easy to obtain a list of all the more detailed reports that have already been created in your instance of SchemeServe.
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click the Reports Tab
- To Filter by Specific Schemes use the Filter By... drop down Menu
You will now be able to view a complete list of all the reports that have been created for your use.
- About SchemeServe Reporting
- Understanding and Using the Graphical Charts
- Listing SchemeServe Reports
- Copying an Existing Report
- Editing an Existing Report
- Types of Reports
- Creating a New Report
- Setting Conditions in a Report
- Columns in SchemeServe Reports
- Formula Columns
- Printing and Running Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Reviewing Case Data from Reports
- Deleting Reports