How to email your staff on refer
You can create Refer Conditions using the Rule Builder in SchemeServe. These might be used, for example, when a quotation is received and the sum insured is very high or if there is a poor claims experience associated with the quotation.
These Rules can create a Refer on the Case Record. This must then be cleared manually in order for a quotation to be issued.
It can be useful to generate an e-mail to the party being referred to so that they are aware of it and can take the appropriate action.
Extending your referrals Rules to E-mail your staff
To add this functionality to a rule is straightforward:
- Edit the Rule
- Click the Green Plus Button to add an additional condition to the Refer Rule
- Select the Send E-mail option from the drop down box
- Enter the E-mail address to which you want to send a notification
- Add the text for the E-mail
- If you wish to send e-mails to multiple addresses you can repeat steps 2-4 as many times as you need to
- Click the (Disc) Save Icon