Difference between revisions of "Google analytics"
From SchemeServe Help
(→Enabling Google Analytics)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 09:26, 7 July 2015
Enabling Google Analytics
- Click on the Admin Tab on the menu at the top
- Click on the Settings from the icons on screen
- Click on the Extensions tab
- Click on the Google icon, labelled Monitor Web & Social with Google ANALYTICS
- Enter your Google Analytics ID and press Save Changes Button
- Login to your Google Analytics account at http://www.google.co.uk/analytics
What Information Can I Obtain Via Google Analytics?
For information on the type of data accessible through Google Analytics, please view their features section here: