Use this Formula Sandbox to test out formulas before adding them to your rating matrix.
Please note there is currently a work around to get this feature to work which our developers are looking into.
Using Formula SandBox
- Click on the Admin Tab on the menu at the top
- Click on the Rates & Fees from the icons on the screen
- Click on the Scheme you wish to run the Formula Sandbox for
- Click on the Formula Sandox button in the top right of the screen
- To get this to work you will need to add the following to the URL: ?eId=xxxxxxx
- The xxxxxxx is the record number of the case you are looking at running the Formula Sandbox against. The record number can be found by going to a case and looking at the last part of the URL:
- This is the part you are interested in: eId=2500198
- Once the Formula Sandbox has been assigned to a record you can start testing formulas.
Things to note
All question IDs will need to be in the right format.
You will need to make sure you have the correct attribute at the end of the question ID. The possible attributes are: