Use this Formula Sandbox to test out formulas before adding them to your rating matrix.
Please note there is currently a work around to get this feature to work which our developers are looking into.
Using Formula SandBox
- Click on the Admin Tab on the menu at the top
- Click on the Rates & Fees from the icons on the screen
- Click on the Scheme you wish to run the Formula Sandbox for
- Click on the Formula Sandox button in the top right of the screen
- To get this to work you will need to add the following to the URL: ?eId=xxxxxxx
- The xxxxxxx is the record number of the case you are looking at running the Formula Sandbox against. The record number can be found by going to a case and looking at the last part of the URL:
- This is the part you are interested in: eId=2500198
- Once the Formula Sandbox has been assigned to a record you can start testing formulas.
Things to note
All question IDs will need to be in the right format.
Correct: [TotalPremium_Result] Incorrect: [TotalPremium]
You will need to make sure you have the correct attribute at the end of the question ID. The possible attributes are: