Endorsements – Adding a New Memorandum
Endorsements can be applied in SchemeServe to Quotations in which case you add a Condition to the Scheme(s) and Insurer(s) or they can be applied to Policy Documents and Schedules in which case you add a Memorandum to the Scheme(s) and Insurer(s).
Note: A Memorandum is a text file that can be added where there is a need to amend standard policy wording, e.g. Section 1 - Buildings - Flood excess is increased to £1,000.
Adding a Memorandum to a Scheme
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Endorsements Icon
- Select the Scheme(s) and Insurer(s) using the drop down menus
- Click on the Add New Button
- Enter the Identifier (Note: Try to use a memorable Identifier if you wish to use the Conditions for Rules)
- Enter the Title
- Enter the Body of the Memorandum
- Click the Save Button to Save the Memorandum or click the Cancel Button to exit without saving