Difference between revisions of "Editing and Creating Rules"
(Created page with "SchemeServe has a very simple tool set that allows you to create simple and very complex Rules that can be used when a Quotation is received or when a Case record changes its' St...")
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 08:38, 3 December 2012
SchemeServe has a very simple tool set that allows you to create simple and very complex Rules that can be used when a Quotation is received or when a Case record changes its' Status.
These Rules can either apply automatic Conditions and Memorandums or selective Conditions and Memorandums depending on responses to the Questions involved.
You can generate Rules to set Rates and Fees that diverge from your standard ratings generated by the Questions on a Scheme.
Rules can also trigger internal referrals. This generates a different Case Status and you can create unique messages explaining to your Users informing them of the reason for a referral. You can create different levels of referral (Refers in SchemeServe terminology) and control the level at which Users can process the Case using Permission levels.
Note: The “Refer Status” muse be resolved prior to a Case being further updated.
Creating or Editing Rules in SchemeServe
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Adminstrator
- Click the Admin Tab
- Click the Rule Builder Icon
- Search for the Scheme, Insurer, Type and User (or any combination of these) to add a Rule against
- Click the New Rule Button
- Click the Green Cross Button in the IF Box to generate Conditions for the Rule
- Then Click the Green Cross Button in the THEN Box to generate Actions for the Rule
- Then Click the Disc (Save) Icon to save the rule
Note: You will need to enable the rule before it is applied.