Creating White Label Agent Websites
You may want to duplicate the look and feel of your SchemeServe website for one of your agents but have their logo rather than yours on their site. This allows them to resell your policies under their own brand.
There is a full section on Editing Schemes however sharing a Scheme is simple.
Please note: You may share any or all of your schemes with any of your trading partners. However, they must have a SchemeServe licence to participate. You can find full details of our available Plans on our main SchemeServe site. Schemeserve website
Creating a White Label Scheme
First you must:
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Schemes Icon
- Find the Scheme you want
- Click on the Scheme Link
- Click on the Sharing Tab
- Tick the Share this Scheme with other SchemeServe user websites box
- Tick the Sharing Options as appropriate
- Click the Save Changes Button to share this Scheme with your agents OR click the Cancel Link to exit without sharing