Copying an Existing Report
Note: This section of the SchemeServe guide takes you through the basic reports and into developing your own reports. To get the most from this section it is highly recommended that you read through each component in order. To help with this we have labelled each section with a number in the “see also” section.
It is strongly recommended that before you edit a report that you make a copy of it. Copying a report is also a good way of using similar data in a new report.
It is very easy to make a copy of a report in SchemeServe.
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click the Reports Tab
- Find the Report and then hover your mouse cursor over the Link
- Then Click the Duplicate Link
- The Copy then appears with the same report name plus “Copy” in the reports list
Note: You can Edit the report name easily using the edit process
- About SchemeServe Reporting
- Understanding and Using the Graphical Charts
- Listing SchemeServe Reports
- Copying an Existing Report
- Editing an Existing Report
- Creating a New Report
- Setting Conditions in a Report
- Columns in SchemeServe Reports
- Formula Columns
- Printing and Running Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Reviewing Case Data from Reports
- Deleting Reports