Changing Scheme/Case Term Length
From SchemeServe Help
Simple Method: Changing the Term Length for a Scheme
This method presumes that you will apply a fixed length for all policies created under a scheme and that you wish to pre-set that length.
- Follow the process for editing a Scheme
- On the Advanced Tab set the Policy Length
- Don't forget to click Save Changes before exiting
Advanced Method: Allowing Agents or Clients to choose the length of a Scheme
This method is featured in the video tutorial below.
- Follow the process for adding a question to a scheme
- Add a new question to any of your Schemes Pages
- Select the Answer Type “Policy Length Choice”
- Add the appropriate term length choices to the answer box by ticking as many boxes as you need from the Policy Term section
- Don't forget to click Save
- Don't forget to click “Publish to Get Quote” to ensure these changes are published in the quotation