Adding and Editing a Standard Header and Footer for Document Templates
You can upload images to be used as a standard footer or header for a document template. These are based on a per scheme basis. Images used for these headers and footers must be 1200 pixels in length or they will not be displayed properly. Talk to your in-house design team or talk to our support agents about how to get the graphic to the correct size.
If you just wish to use your logo – it's easiest to create a blank 1200 pixel wide canvas in Paint (the Windows standard graphics package) and then paste your logo into the centre of it.
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Documents Icon
- Choose the Scheme to use your Header and Footer for
- Click the Browse Button next to the Header or Footer
- Navigate to the File
- Double Click on It
- Click the Upload Button to upload the Header or Footer (Note: Uploading a new footer will replace the existing footer)
- To Delete a Header or Footer use the Delete Link provided (Note: This can NOT be undone).
Note: To enable a Header or Footer on an individual document you will need to follow the process shown in Other Options for Document Templates