Adding Multipage to a Scheme
From SchemeServe Help
Revision as of 15:34, 29 August 2014 by Adamm (Created page with "Below are steps showing you how to add the question type Multipage to your scheme. == Step by Step Process == #Log in to SchemeServe as an Adminstrator #Click on the '''Admin...")
Below are steps showing you how to add the question type Multipage to your scheme.
Step by Step Process
- Log in to SchemeServe as an Adminstrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Questions Icon
- Click on the Scheme you wish to Add Multipage to
- Click New Question
- Select Answer Type Multipage
- Enter System ID
- Enter the Name of the Question under Text
- you can enter an Optional Description if you like
- Then Click Save
You will now have a blank Multipage set up in your Scheme. Adding Questions will be covered in the next article.