Adding Excesses to a Scheme
From SchemeServe Help
Revision as of 06:55, 5 December 2012 by Nickk (Created page with "In order to add excesses on policies you just need to follow a few simple steps in SchemeServe. #Login to SchemeServe as an Administrator #Click on the '''Admin Tab''' #Click on...")
In order to add excesses on policies you just need to follow a few simple steps in SchemeServe.
- Login to SchemeServe as an Administrator
- Click on the Admin Tab
- Click on the Claim Types Icon
- Then Click the Add New Button
- Use the “Please select the Scheme” drop down Menu to Choose the Scheme
- Enter the name for your claim type
- The Click the Add New Button to Create or the Cancel Link to Exit without Creating
You can then complete the excess amount details in the space provided when the excess is generated.